- Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a leading international tertiary care provider hospital that was founded in 1996 and has been accredited and recognised by national and international organisations.
- The 370-bed hospital has a high-tech infrastructure and modern technology-based facilities, making it one of Malaysia’s most advanced healthcare providers.
- The hospital provides high-quality clinical care that is maintained by highly trained medical staff, including support staff, and a multi-disciplinary team of accomplished doctors who have received training from a reputable institution.
- Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur is part of Pantai Medical Centre Sdn Bhd, a well-known healthcare brand, and the hospital is also involved in social welfare work to benefit the community.
- The Diagnostics and Imaging unit includes high-tech machines such as a 3 Teslar MRI, a 128-Slice CT Scanner, and digital mammography.
- This hospital’s Cardiac Department has a STEMI programme that provides immediate attention to patients with acute myocardial infractions, as well as a Catheterization laboratory that operates around the clock.
- The hospital has a Leksell Gamma Knife® PerfexionTM, which is an advanced Gamma Knife technology that allows for the treatment of a wide range of tumours by precisely delivering radiation to the target only, minimising the risk of unnecessary exposure.
- The hospital also has a da Vinci Surgical System, which is a robotic technology for minimally invasive surgery that allows surgeons to perform complex procedures with precision.
Centers of Excellence
- Women and Children
- Orthopaedic (Trauma, Joint Replacement and Spine)
- Neurology Centre (Brain and Spine)
- Oncology (Cancer Treatment)
Services for International patients
- Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur is a world-class medical facility offering a basic to complex healthcare services to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital is a renowned centre housing advanced technology and reputed specialists delivering exceptional clinical care and medical treatment, making it a preferred choice of destination for medical tourism.
- International Referral Office at the hospital has a dedicated team to ensure the comfort and personalized care of the patients from abroad.
Facilities for International patients
- Consultation regarding the treatment options by specialists
- Estimated costs
- Assistance with Visa application
- Translator/Interpreter service for multiple languages
- Attending the patient at the airport
- Transportation and travel services
- Aid with Insurance
- Provision for local sightseeing
- Nearest Airport: Kuala Lumpur International Airport is 60 km away from the hospital and takes approximately 1 hour to reach via road.
- Nearest Metro Station: K L Sentral Railway Station is just 13.4 km away from the hospital and takes approximately 15 min to reach via road.
- Nearest Metro Station: Dato’ Keramat LRT station is just 1.8 km away from the hospital and takes approximately 4 min to reach via road.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.