- Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Hospital is a pioneer healthcare service provider in Malaysia, offering premium tertiary care facilities in multiple specialties.
- This 200 bedded hospital offers comprehensive list of medical services ranging from basic to complex procedures, delivered by highly qualified and skilled medical professionals.
- The hospital has a state-of-the-art infrastructure and is well-equipped with top-notch, advanced technologies so as to maintain high standard of clinical excellence which is at par on international level.
- Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Hospital is committed in serving with utmost dedication to ensure that the patients receive finest clinical care in the region.
- The hospital comprises of 80 Medical Suites, 15 Intensive Care Units (ICUs), 7 Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) and 6 Labour & Delivery Suites.
- 6 ultra-modern Operating Theatres equipped with high-tech instruments for complex surgeries and patient monitoring systems.
- The Radiology Department has 160-slice CT Scanner, 1.5 Tesla MRI, cardiovascular X-ray system, Diagnostic Radiography/Fluoroscopy (R/F) System, Digital Mammography and Bone Densitometer.
- The Clinical Laboratory at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu is managed by Pantai Premier Pathology which provides accurate and prompt diagnosis and analysis.
Centers of Excellence
- Cardiovascular & Lung Centre
- Orthopaedic & Spine Centre
- Women & Child Care
- Brain & Nerve Centre
- Nearest Airport: Kota Kinabalu International Airport is only 10 in away from he hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.