Address : 32300 Pangkor Island, Perak
Phone : 05-688 2333
Pangkor Island’s history might not be as glorious as Melaka’s, but in 1650, the Dutch arrived in Pangkor and the locals were forced to agree with the construction of the Dutch Fort, which was then converted into a warehouse to keep all of the collected tin ore away from the locals. After some time, the locals rebelled and attacked it. Since then, it was never in use anymore and has now become a tourist attraction on Pangkor Island.